If you receive an error indicating invalid format, please try registering another address from another wallet. We only accept:
- Bitcoin (BTC) addresses started with 1 or 3 or bc1.
- Litecoin (LTC) addresses started with ltc1.
- USDT addresses in Tron chain (TRC20).
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) addresses in CashAddr format.
- Binance Coin (BNB) in the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20 or BSC) started with 0x.
If you are receiving a message that says that the address is already registered and you do not see it in the list, it is because there is another account that has already registered before you.
Make sure that you do not have another account with us where you could have registered this address first or did not give that address to someone else to make you any payment. In that case, please use a different address to link.
Please do not make use of self-generated addresses or that you know may change at some point due to any condition, or have a maximum time to receive a payment. Always use personal wallet addresses.