Linking an address in FaucetPay is very simple and intuitive, we explain the steps:
- Log in into your FaucetPay account and go to User Dashboard (Linked Addresses).
- In “Address” you must enter the address provided by the wallet of your choice. It can be Coinbase, Blockchain.com, Trustwallet, Uphold or any personal wallet of your choice.
- In “Name (label)” you must enter a word that helps you identify that address and locate it more easily. You can put the wallet it is associated with for convenience as “Blockchain”, “Coinbase”, etc. You may also leave this field blank.
- In “Coin” you select to which currency belongs that address that you previously entered from the list that is presented.
- Press the green “Link Address” button
After that, this address will be available at the withdrawal page.
Please do not make use of self-generated addresses or that you know may change at some point due to any condition, or have a maximum time to receive a payment. Always use personal wallet addresses.